How to find out if you have completed HIPAA training:
You can access information about the training courses you have completed in the “My Training” page of the University of Minnesota’s Training Hub system. If you have questions about checking your Training Hub record, please contact the University’s Technology Help Desk.
- Log in to Training Hub using your University username and password.
- On the welcome page, click the maroon “My Training” box.
- Under the training page you can access current and past training, print your training record for only completed course, or full training record.
How to find training records for an employee, department, or course:
University of Minnesota employees who have access to MyU Reporting Center can view training records for a specific employee or for an entire department.
- Log in to MyU.
- Click “Key Links” in the top navigation and select “Reporting Center.”
- Scroll down to Human Resource Management, expand the category, and select “Training History.”
- You can view training records of an individual employee, specific department, or course.